The Ball Quest:The Rescue The Ball Quest:The Rescue

Warning: Coins may cause seizures.

nakano15 responds:

Woops,i'll fix it.
Edit:Fixed

Pitball Pitball

I like it, it's an interesting game. I think the game could have a few graphical improvements. The players paddle seems to be changing frames the entire game which makes the game look glitchy or it looks like the paddle has "taken damage". And I'm not sure why the ball changes colors depending on who hit it last but it looks makes it again, makes it look more glitchy. These are my opinions of course, I do think that overall this game is well done!

boombyte responds:

Thanks. But what you mean 'glitchy'?
Ball change colors because only with Colored ball you can make goal to your opponent. And your opponent can make goal to you only with Metallic ball.
Also when your Colored ball touches your line then you lose your Goal (if have). Your opponent can do same.

Academy Island Academy Island

I like the idea, although in my opinion, it could use a few improvements. Mainly the content I think has to me more direct/specific.

Starmada Starmada

Good game, I like it. The only thing I think needs to be improved is the game performance. When killing an enemy, the animation causes lag which definitely affects peoples overall experience. Great job though.

Vibe13 responds:

yeah I was worried about lag issues. I put a lot of effort into optimisations to reduce the problem (you shoulda seen how laggy it was before), but in the end there's just a lot of fx going on. Maybe I coulda reduced the fx a bit, but I really wanted to make it a bit over the top.