The Ball Quest:The Rescue The Ball Quest:The Rescue

Warning: Coins may cause seizures.

nakano15 responds:

Woops,i'll fix it.
Edit:Fixed

Pitball Pitball

I like it, it's an interesting game. I think the game could have a few graphical improvements. The players paddle seems to be changing frames the entire game which makes the game look glitchy or it looks like the paddle has "taken damage". And I'm not sure why the ball changes colors depending on who hit it last but it looks makes it again, makes it look more glitchy. These are my opinions of course, I do think that overall this game is well done!

boombyte responds:

Thanks. But what you mean 'glitchy'?
Ball change colors because only with Colored ball you can make goal to your opponent. And your opponent can make goal to you only with Metallic ball.
Also when your Colored ball touches your line then you lose your Goal (if have). Your opponent can do same.

Academy Island Academy Island

I like the idea, although in my opinion, it could use a few improvements. Mainly the content I think has to me more direct/specific.

[Lavender Town Haunting]* [Lavender Town Haunting]*

Not exactly my genre however I can definitely appreciate the sound. The more I listen to it the more I get hooked. Great job!

Solkrieg responds:

Let the conversion begin ;D

Lumbridge Serenity Lumbridge Serenity

Ah the memories! Great job, really does the job.

Strings World Sample Strings World Sample

I thought it sounded great, although I imagine it as more of a opening to a song. Definitely a good tune though.